Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 2, Week 2.

First of all, I forgot to say yesterday that I did stay withing my calorie range, even with the 4 slices of pizza. Apparently Little Caesar's thin crust pizza isn't too bad on calories.

Next, I ate a lot again today, but I still managed to stay within the limits, which is actually an improvement I believe, because I'm learning how to get enough food without going over my limit.

Ant the stats for today are...

What I ate:
  • 1 light English Muffin with 1 tablespoon light peanut butter
  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup couscous with 2 oz. sausage and .5 tablespoons pesto sauce (sounds strange, but it was really yummy and actually quite filling as well)
  • 1 apple
What I drank:
  • 2 cups milk
  • 84 oz. water
Activity:
none
:(

P.S. Making couscous in the microwave requires patience
and an eagle eye. I wasn't paying close enough attention to mine, and it overflowed in the microwave. But it tasted so nice and it filled me up so well that it made of for the spillage (I'm thinking that's not a real word, but oh well :) ).

No comments: