Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 3, Week 1.

Today has been very busy. Classes, Precalculus homework, English Lit. reading, knitting, exercising, online shopping (bad idea), and a few hours of no water (scary) filled my day right up. I ate a lot more today than I have been the past 3 days, but I was still at the lower end of my 1260-1610 calorie range. So here's my food journal for the day:

What I ate:
  • Special K Bar
  • 5 oz. California rolls
  • 3 oz. cape cod reduced fat potato chips (my favorite!)
  • 1.5 cups organic vegetable pasta
  • 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
  • 1/3 sausage link
  • 1 serving guiltless gourmet (the chocolate cake with caramel topping--absolutely delicious!)
What I Drank:
  • 1 cup 1% milk
  • 72 oz. water
  • 1 can cherry coke zero
Activity:
  • 55 minutes cardio
  • 20 minutes arms with cardio
  • 70 crunches

No comments: