- The kittens are both with their new family and are doing very well as far as I know.
- Monday, I met up with Morgan for the first time since the fall. We had lunch on the square, did some window shopping, and baked.
- Tuesday, I baked
somea lot more at Morgan's house. A few other girls came over as well. That night, my parents and I, along with a some close friends, had dinner at Emily and Andrew's house. - Christmas Eve (Wednesday), I went to the Candlelight service at church at 5. Then I went to Morgan's family's Christmas Eve party. Finally, my family (including Emily and Andrew) went over to the W's house to exchange gifts and just spend time together (they're family, after all).
- Christmas Day (Thursday), I woke up around 10 and ate breakfast. It was just my parents and I, so we just opened our stockings in the morning, and waited until E&A came over to open gifts around 2. It was a very relaxing day, but very different from any Christmas I've had before.
- Yesterday, E&A came over again around 6, followed shortly by some of my dad's side of the family. We didn't exchange gifts this year (I can't remember the last time we did with that part of the family), but it was actually pretty nice. We ate dinner and talked a lot.
- Today, I got my hair done with my mom for a good part of the day. Then I wrapped a ton of gifts.
- Tomorrow, we are going to go to my mom's parents' house to exchange gifts with that part of the family. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone open their gifts. I'm planning on taking a lot of pictures tomorrow, since I got a new memory card (and also since I've clearly been slacking with my photo-taking lately).
I'm hoping to get lots of pictures on here next week of all that I've been up to. I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas!
XOXO
1 comment:
a great blog baby Im so happy tht the kittens are doing well now and it seems like you had a really busy and wonderful week .
I love you
Post a Comment