
My family has a tradition of going out to dinner on New Year's Eve. It doesn't work out every year, but it does more often than not. Lately, we've been going to the Old Spaghetti Factory.

Lila and I waiting for our food.

My grandfather.

I believe this picture shows the true essence of my grandma ;)

My cousin. He's getting so
old! Which means
I'm getting old, too.

My uncle. I think I caught his essence, too.

She's so sweet. Poor thing wasn't feeling well on New Year's Eve.

Fighting over Italian soda, which Grandpap ended up having to finish because they couldn't.

My parents looked so cute.

Little Lila.

<3

This is where my uncle told me I was weird for wanting a picture of my Shirley Temple...

...so I
had to get a picture of my second one, too!

I loved the lights.

obviously.


I thought the bar area looked really neat since it was completely empty.

Lila getting her Krispy Kreme on...

...and on...

...and on...

...and on, and on...

...and then she finally looked at me!
3 comments:
great blog baby I always tried to imagine what you do on new years eve and now I know. It all looks so wonderful and I can't wait till we can celebrate it together I love you
AHHHH! All of these are so CUTE! That little Lila is adorable! Let your uncle know that I LOVE your shirley temple pictures. Has that man never heard of blogging??? Food and drink pictures are essential.
Jenn,
Love the 'window into your life'...the way you write/photo this blog!
Enjoy the love and years with Lila...she is an angel!
Love, Debi ! dmriceart
:O)!
Post a Comment