Thursday, January 15, 2009

Read Me's!

Also during Christmas Break, Morgan and I put out Read Me's. We had found the idea from NieNie's blog [who, by the way, will be back to blogging this Friday!!!!!!], and just thought it seemed like such a wonderful idea. [I can't take credit for how cute these turned out. All credit is due to Morgan, who designed them while I was driving home from college.]











We set one by an ATM.




We set a few in bushes.



We put some outside restaurants.









This
is when we saw the dreaded grasshopper bug thing. It was scary. So scary, in fact, that we had to capture it's scariness on camera.




This old man was just so dang cute!




This house was so creepy.

At the end of the day, all we were left with was a whole lotta glitter. Oh yeah, and the feeling that we had done something good for othes-- that too!!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great blog baby, for some reson I get the image of you and morgan stood at the bottom of a tree throwing these things up and hoping they will get stuck in the twigs lol. The grass hopper makes me laugh every time I think it looks soo cute

4under3 said...

Hey! C-AU-te Read Me books. I love the idea! As well as all the shots of where you placed them. Great idea.

And, since we're speaking of cAUte things...your blog. Ahem! Love the header...very...well, cute!


Tiff