Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday.


I'm so happy to be writing down what I'm thankful for this week. I really did miss it last week. I always have more to be thankful for than I can write, but here are some of the main things...

I'm thankful that Christmas went so well.

I'm thankful I was able to finish Ripsey's sweater (I hope to get pictures of it sometime) (yes, that is a dog-- my sister's dog, which makes her my niece-dog).

I'm thankful for all the time I got to spend with my parents over Christmas break, and I'm thankful to be back on my own.

I'm so, so thankful to have gotten to spend so much time with Morgan. I'm thankful for the pictures she took of me.

I'm thankful for the time Wayne and I are able to spend together.

I'm thankful for the calmness of being here, in the mountains.

I'm thankful that my dad was able to drive up here with me and help me move back into my dorm.

I'm thankful that Natalie and Naomi (two of my future nieces) have the support of their family.

I'm thankful for the country I live in, even with all it's problems.

I'm thankful for the body God has given me.


I find that writing down what I am thankful for each week really helps me to examine my life, and keeps me from taking things for granted. If you'd like to, please join in on my Thankful Thursday-ing with your own post or comments.




1 comment:

Wayne said...

A great blog baby I'm sorry that I have have missed them all but now I am back on line i can read your blogs every day I love you so much mwah