Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday.

You really wouldn't believe how much I love writing down what I'm thankful for by the way I've been posting late the past few weeks or so. I promise I'll do better. In the meantime, here are a few things I'm really thankful for this week...

I'm thankful for the necklace Wayne ordered for me tonight. It was really sweet of him to want to treat me with something nice.

I'm thankful for the award Wayne picked me for. More on that tomorrow.

I'm thankful that, even though my laptop's monitor is out of commission, I'm able to use a separate monitor so that I can still use my computer. I'm also thankful that my parents are saving to buy me a new laptop sometime in the hopefully not-too-distant future.

I'm thankful for people who really appreciate teachers. It makes me sad that educators are such an under-appreciated group of people, so it makes me so happy when I see them really being given the appreciation they deserve.

I'm thankful for that my Spanish professor doesn't require us to spend an hour each week in the Language Lab, like most Spanish professors do. I believe that would push me right over the edge.

I'm thankful for Wayne. Every day. Every second. There are just no words to even express how thankful I am for him.

I'm thankful for the strength God has granted both Wayne and I to get through the trials we're facing.

I'm thankful for where I am right now in my life. I'm thankful that I'm able to recognize that this really is where I'm meant to be right now. I'm also thankful for the promise I have for good things to come.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Great thankful list baby I love reading your thankfuls every week.
I love you