
Every student who attends this University is required to take a class that is fondly referred to as Wellness.
Now this class is not one that a girl who knows she is overweight really looks forward to attending twice a week. However, something really struck me that my professor said during class.
She told us that there is a strategy that can be used to help us analyze our lives.
So I've started writing a journal, but from a 3rd person perspective.
I've named it "Juliet's Story," you may have noticed the button in the sidebar...

Anyway, it's really just a journal focusing on what kinds of things I eat throughout the day, and what activities I do. It's really just a journal for myself, but you are welcome to take a look every once in a while if you every get really bored and have nothing else to do. Just saying. The only reason I'm posting it online is to keep myself accountable. Still, any and all words of encouragement are always welcome.
1 comment:
It will be intresting to read about you in the 3rd person perspective baby I love you so much
Post a Comment