Do you know what you mean to me;
That you're everything that makes up my world?
Do you know how much love I have for you;
That it could never run out if I lived a million lifetimes?
Do you know how much I miss you;
That my body aches for your embrace?
Do you know what I would give up for you;
That I would give my very being to protect you?
Do you know how I yearn for you;
That I long to feel your lips pressed against mine?
Do you know what you mean to me?
Do you know how much love I have for you;
That it could never run out if I lived a million lifetimes?
Do you know how much I miss you;
That my body aches for your embrace?
Do you know what I would give up for you;
That I would give my very being to protect you?
Do you know how I yearn for you;
That I long to feel your lips pressed against mine?
Do you know what you mean to me?
1 comment:
You ask me if I know what I mean to you Well I think I am your world.
And you remeber this My beautiful Jenn forever you will be my girl
Thankyou for your poem it is perfect with every word. and just like I know what I mean to you for me its the same you are my world.
Post a Comment