Sunday, February 15, 2009


  1. your blue eyes
  2. your hugs
  3. your desire to learn more about God
  4. that you like cats
  5. your desire for a family with me
  6. how you like to read the Bible with me
  7. that you miss me as much as I miss you
  8. how you follow Christ
  9. your chest :)
  10. your kisses
  11. your letters to me
  12. your pictures of your town for me
  13. that you adore your nieces
  14. what a great runner you are
  15. your bedtime stories
  16. your poems
  17. that you want to be a father
  18. your smile
  19. when you tell me I'm perfect
  20. when you pray with me
  21. your accent
  22. you never complain when we watch chick flicks
  23. how you flex your muscles for me
  24. you help your mother without complaint
  25. your messages throughout the day
  26. your thoughtful gifts
  27. what a hard worker you are
  28. your love for football
  29. how easily you make friends
  30. your upbeat attitude about things
+1 for good luck:
The way you love me



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WAYNE

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Thsnkyou bsby I love you more than anything and you are my life and each year of my life I give to you mwah

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog for Wayne!

Jennifer said...

Thank you, OAM!

Robin said...

This is so sweet! You guys are an adorable couple! Happy Monday!