Dear Jennifer Branch,
Congratulations, you have been accepted into the School of Middle Grades Education.
***********************************************
That's right, folks, I got into the Middle Grades Education program. This means that I will be graduating in Spring of 2011!! I've been worried about this since I began college two years ago, so this news takes a big burden off of my shoulders. It also means something else, but we'll save that for later...

3 comments:
Thanks for popping by my blog! That's too funny about your (soon-to-be)mother-in-law. And congrats on being accepted! That's great news!
Congrats, again! I really am so happy for you! And the "something else" makes the news even more exciting!
baby I am so proud of you baby You are achiving things that I never had the chance at and I know you will do so well and I am with you every step of the way I love you so much
Post a Comment