Thursday, March 26, 2009

Downtown Marietta


During my break
, my grandma wanted to take me to the Gone With the Wind museum in Marietta. I know this does not sound like an exciting event, but I just love looking at all the clothes and pictures from the movie. Anyway, my grandma and I ended up having a fun day with lots of quality time together.












My favorite part of the movie is the love story (I bet you could not have guessed that!). It's too bad Wayne avoids the movie :( Hint, hint.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Aww I love Gone With The Wind. Such an adorable film! Me & my friend once had a 3 hour in depth conversation about Rhett and Scarlett and the whole romance of the film!!
Have you read the book? It is one of the few "old" books I have read and thoroughly enjoyed!!

I hope Wayne got to you safely!

Whitney said...

Have you ever read the book? That's on my list of things to do. And I love Rhett Butler he's so suave and passionite!

Wayne said...

I bet the museum was really intresting, I bet it was so cool been able to look at all the things that they used in the movie

I love you