I'm all signed up for the Peachtree Road Race!!
It's exciting, and scary at the same time.
I'm confident, and motivated.
The more I walk, the more excited I get.
Soon, I'll be looking like this again...
...scared as can be, before the race...

“I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.”
- Audrey Hepburn
2 comments:
I am so very proud of you for taking part in such a wonderful event baby and I know that you will do great at it and I love you so much and you remember that no matter how you look you are the most beautiful woman in the world to me.
Mwah I love you
You can do it, Jennifer. You really, really can. I know that I already told you that but I repeat it again only because it is TRUE!
Post a Comment