Thursday, March 5, 2009

A mind of winter.


Snowflakes falling,
burying everything that will stand still.



Have you ever noticed how everything seems so much
more simple when there is snow on the ground?



I want to have a
mind of winter; I want to have a mind of snow.






If I could have this
mindset all year long, I'd remember to simplify, simplify, simplify.


















And listen to the
barely audible sound of the falling snow, as it buries everything that will stand still.


11 comments:

Wayne said...

baby I love these picture I can't wait till we can walk in the snow together. I love you

Cecily R said...

Great thoughts, GORGEOUS shots!

Michelle said...

Apparently you are Waynes main squeeze. :) That is a lot of snow!

Chris said...

Wow, I really like the sentiments. And yeah, I hope you're Wayne's main squeeze!

Emily said...

great thoughts and beautiful snow pictures!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Sometimes we all forget to stop and enjoy the beauty of all the simple things in life. The photos are very nice, thanks for sharing.

Shellie said...

I love those shots! I will remember-simplify, simplify, simplify! All summer long :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i have to agree. winter snow is peacful...but i still hate the cold! i can find the same peace at the beach...its my fav place to be peaceful...great shots!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

A fresh blanket of snow does make the world look all calm and peaceful.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Great shots.

The world seems slower, quieter and just...different and nice, when it snows. As long as it is not slushy out and accidents are caused, I like the snow too.

Susie said...

Those are great sentiments--you've reminded me to stop taking life so darn seriously!!!! I love these pictures too, they remind how grateful I am that spring has arrived in our neck of the woods!
Cool PSF!