Wayne...
...opens doors for me.
...always pays for dinner.
...kisses me every 10 seconds.
...dances with me in the rain.
...carries my bags.
...holds me as much as I want.
...takes me to lots of nice places.
...buys popcorn for us at the theater.
...goes to church with me.
...gets things for me from across the room so I don't have to get up.
...walks me to class.
...picks me up from class.
...gives me massages.
...reads the BOM to me.
...watches Lifetime movies with me.
...meets with the missionaries with me.
...bakes cakes with me.
...takes pictures of me.
...takes pictures with me.
...watches sunsets with me.
...walks with me around the square.
...buys me special things to remember our time together.
Did I mention he kisses me all the time?
There are so many more things I love about him being here that I can not even list them all. I have to say my most favorite thing about him being here, or there, or anywhere is the way he loves me.
...opens doors for me.
...always pays for dinner.
...kisses me every 10 seconds.
...dances with me in the rain.
...carries my bags.
...holds me as much as I want.
...takes me to lots of nice places.
...buys popcorn for us at the theater.
...goes to church with me.
...gets things for me from across the room so I don't have to get up.
...walks me to class.
...picks me up from class.
...gives me massages.
...reads the BOM to me.
...watches Lifetime movies with me.
...meets with the missionaries with me.
...bakes cakes with me.
...takes pictures of me.
...takes pictures with me.
...watches sunsets with me.
...walks with me around the square.
...buys me special things to remember our time together.
Did I mention he kisses me all the time?
There are so many more things I love about him being here that I can not even list them all. I have to say my most favorite thing about him being here, or there, or anywhere is the way he loves me.
2 comments:
I love you more than anything and I will do all those things for you forever baby
Mwah i love you
Such a nice list - what a great guy! Sorry you two have to be apart so much!!
Post a Comment