Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three

{I made Wayne take this picture of me in an antique store. I have no shame.}


Ever since I wrote this post, I've been thinking a lot about my wedding(s). Yes, that's right, there will most likely be more than one.

My dream is to be married in the temple.

I also want to have a wedding ceremony with my family and friends.

And I have sort of been thinking that eloping a la cjane would be kind of fun.

So...
I guess I really have not made any more decisions about my wedding.

I do know I want daisies. Lots of daisies. Which begs the question: Which wedding will I have flowers at? Okay, I guess I should really get to dreaming!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I cant wait till we get married one day baby It will be so perfect.


I love you so much

Whitney said...

have flowers at them all, of course!!!

let me tell you, walking out of the temple hand in hand with your love is the most perfect feeling in the world. You just KNOW that you're sealed together forver and no matter what you'll ALWAYS be together.