Thursday, May 14, 2009

Strawberry Fields

Yesterday my dad and I went to a strawberry field to (duh!) pick strawberries. I, of course, had to get lots of pictures. By the way, they taste as good as they look!
















*Yes, my neighbors probably do think I'm crazy for giving a bucket of strawberries a photo shoot.

3 comments:

Wayne said...

your not gonna beleve me baby but this is the first time I have ever seen a strawberry field up close . those straberrys look so yummi, I can't wait till we can go strawberry picking one day soon.

I love you

Michelle @ Twig said...

Oh those fields look divine! I've never seen fields like that either. Strawberries are my favorite.

MelancholySmile said...

Those pictures remind me of the strawberries my grandma used to grow in her huge backyard garden. Just one more thing I miss about living in Washington!