So far, whenever I've heard that someone else was given a job that I was really hoping to get, I've just told myself that maybe that person really needed the job more than I do, but this only gets me so far. At some point I really do need the job. No, I'm not going to be homeless anytime soon, thanks to my parents. I've got food on the table, thanks to my parents. So I should really feel lucky, and I do, most of the time. But I'd really like to be more independent! Do I like having to rely on my parents for EVERYTHING? Now way! Who does?!
I'd really love to be able to save up some money to get nice Christmas gifts for people this year, and for people's birthdays, but I guess that won't be happening. Hopefully next year!
The best part of all of this is that I'm definitely relying one God more. I'm pretty sure that's His point! So, I'm trying to keep that in mind and remember that He is not giving me any struggles I can't handle. And I know my family and friends will understand that I can't afford to buy them amazing presents this year, so it's kind of silly to worry about that.
I know that I truly have been blessed in so many ways. The Lord has been so good to me, and I am truly thankful! I will NOT give up hope!
Jennifer
2 comments:
It can be hard to keep the faith when disappointments keep coming your way, but its at this point when you need to believe the most. I know everything will work out , I have all the faith in the world in you.
I love you so much
"And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith." -Ether 12:6
Don't ever stop believing. I know that it can be so, so hard. When it gets really hard, pray. The Lord will give you all of the strength that you need. And always remember that by believing, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Post a Comment