We went to the Georgia Aquarium. It was Wayne's first time and I think he really liked it. I enjoyed seeing it with him.
I also took him to Jonesboro for the first time to see the Gone With the Wind Museum and tour. We also saw Stately Oaks Plantation while there. Wayne loves history, and I loved sharing it with him.
Then we also went to Juliet to eat at the Whistle Stop Cafe. We both love Fried Green Tomatoes, so it was really fun being there. We talked to Bear, a local legend, for a while, and bought a few things from his antique store.
Of course we had to go see Stone Mountain because it's one of our favorite places. We played mini golf, rode the train, and saw a dog show.
Medieval Times was also really fun! Our blue night won.
We saw lots of movies, and did lots of other fun things. Most of all I just really love being with him. I feel safest in his arms. I love him so much, and can't wait for him to come back!
1 comment:
I loved every day I spent with you and i cant wait to come back and be with you again soon , I love you
Post a Comment