I suppose I should introduce myself, so here goes!
I'm an almost-twenty-year-old student living in Georgia.
I'm not the most outgoing person, and am hoping that this will help me to overcome that.
I have found the love of my life, and am very happy with him, but have learned that finding your "other half" doesn't make everything perfect. More on that later.
I've recently been inspired by the lives of several other bloggers to stop being a "blog stalker," and actually start a blog of my own. I don't expect this to get read by some grand number of people, but I'm putting it out there, if only release some thoughts that have been crowding my mind. Believe me, sometimes it feels like it might explode!
Well, this is me, I'm not perfect, I'm not particularly interesting, but I'm real, I'm honest, and I'm here.
Finally.
This is me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love this blog its amaizing baby and its perfect as you are perfect i love you mre than anything and always will forever mwah
i love it baby we will have our baby's all 4 or 10 of them lol i love you so much i cant wait till we have our first baby
Post a Comment