- Friday night I had a fabulous seafood dinner from the cutest little French restaurant called Gourmandises. You should definitely check it out if you live in the area!
- Saturday, I had a lovely, relaxing day. I did go to Hobby Lobby to browse the knitting aisle. About half of the yarn was colored for baby accessories, so I gave in and bought some yarn for a baby blanket that could be for a girl or a boy. I like the idea of my first born beautiful baby wrapped up in a blanket that was one of the first things I knitted at the innocent age of nineteen :)
- Sunday, I slept-in while Wayne watched some TV, then I sauteed up some shrimp and mixed it with some pasta and *yummy* pesto sauce. After that, my parents and I rode down to my grandparents' house to visit with my aunt and uncle and cousins and celebrate my Grandpap's birthday. I even got a chance to do some more knitting on my baby blanket. I'll put up some pictures of it once I've done some more work on it.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Updates.
Just a few updates from this weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment