Monday was Wayne's last full day here. It was a bittersweet day-- he was here but I kind of already missed him.
I couldn't bear to leave him in the morning, so I didn't go to class (bad, I know).
We just basically had a nice quiet day together.
Wayne said his goodbyes to Rodney. He was really sad about that. So was I.
We watched our last sunset (for a while) together. It was probably the most beautiful one we had seen throughout the two weeks.
Like I said, Monday was a bittersweet day. I kept telling myself not to be sad until he left because I wanted to be happy every single second that I was with him. It was really hard for me to do that, but I believe I succeeded.






1 comment:
i love this one baby and you did a great job of staying cheerful it helped me not be so sad i love you
Post a Comment