...but when do I ever post something that is not random??
Here are a few things you'll find around my dorm right now.
--------------------------------------------------------------
These are an extra pair that Darlybird gave me as an apology for some confusion. Can you say 'apology accepted?!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
What in the world could this be??

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm using these to hopefully make my teeth pearly white before the wedding Saturday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Some girls left these for my sister at her bachelorette party. My sister didn't want them, so I grabbed them up! Any ideas of what I can do with 4 bright pink square baskets?

----------------------------------------------------------
Okay this next thing is bizarre. This is the pen that my grandmother picked out for my sister's guest book for the wedding. Believe me, it looks even stranger in person. I offered to take it off her hands so that she could claim that she 'lost' it. My mother has already bought a new, more elegant pen for the occasion.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a little sneak peak of a project that I am working on.


---------------------------------------------------------
Whew! Finally finished! Time to rest...







2 comments:
I love the pictures baby you look so beautiful and I m so happy you got the earings I love you mwah
Cute, cute, cute! Everything is sooooo cute- the earrings, the fans, you, the baskets, the blanket, Prissy, the legwarmer, (oops! I don't think I was supposed to say that) even the whitestrips are kinda cute! The only not-so-cute thing is that pen. Umm yeah, I have no further comments about that. We will have to think of a good use for those cute pink baskets. Just wait, something will come to me.
Post a Comment