Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Branching Off.


Anyone who has been following me for a while may remember this post I wrote back in late September of this year. If you haven't read it, please take a look so you can see some background on my story and understand my next move.

I've started another blog, "Jenn's Journey to the Peachtree." The purpose of this new blog is to give me a place write down my food journal, daily activity, and even share some low cal recipes from time to time.

Mostly, "Jenn's Journey" is just a tool to keep me motivated to continue in becoming healthier (especially during the next month), but I would really appreciate any and all support and encouragement that you all would like to give. Getting and staying motivated is really the hardest part to me, so if you have any suggestions feel free to share :)


Please check back soon to read about the steps I'll be taking to get myself motivated.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

great idea baby im so proud of you and Ill help you all I can I love you mwah