.jpg)
Today is an important day for Wayne and I. Today, we have officially been together for one whole year.
That may not seem like much to people like my grandparents, who have been together for almost 60 years. However, it really doesn't matter what those people think. This is mine and Wayne's day. This is a day for us to be proud of each other. This is a day to remember all we've been through in the past year, and how well we've come through it.
Yes, one year may seem insignificant in the scheme of things, but a lot can happen in a year.
A lot has happened this past year. Some were good, some not-so-good. We got through it together.
I realize there are people out there who think we'll never make it. We'll prove them all wrong. I can promise you that.
And for those people who do believe in us, like my sweet friend Morgan, or the lovely woman who has fixed my hair for just about forever and has become a great friend, I am forever grateful. It really means the world to me when someone shows sincere happiness for Wayne and me.
Finally, to Wayne: Thank you for the happiest year of my life thus far. I know it sounds cheesy or cliche, but it's completely true. I truly am the happiest when I'm with you. Thank you for that.
Thank you for this year, and countless more to come.
3 comments:
Thankyou for making me the happiest man in the world and I know that every year will get better and better for us I love you so much mwah
This year is just the beginning of forever. That's how long you'll be with Wayne-forever. Just like I told him, I can't help but to be happy for the two of you because you are the perfect example of what love is all about. YAY for Jennifer and Wayne!
Congrats on your first year together. I discovered your blog through your boyfriend's Not Me Monday Post. I love your layout, so bright and cheery.
Post a Comment