However, when I looked closer, I was totally grossed out as I realized the bird was, in fact, attacking some sort of nasty insect.

Ewww!!!!!!
“I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.”
- Audrey Hepburn
3 comments:
I think it is horrid to see this kind of thing some times but however it is nature.
I love you so much baby
Ick, bugs freak me right out!!
Do you use an actual alarm clock? I find I don't wake up with those! 1 week of being late to school was enough, I only wake to an alarm with my mobile, but usually the cats have me up at 6 anyhow!
Jennifer, I MISS YOU! Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I just saw you on Monday. What I mean is that I miss you in the blogging world.
Come back.
Please.
Post a Comment