Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Happenings

lots of beautiful flowers.

posing with the mother

cuddling with the cat

hanging out with the cousins



thinking she's adorable

yep, adorable

watching the baby geese


and the baby kitty

eating as much watermelon as i possibly can

and pineapple, too

celebrating mother's day

paying attention to the beauty all around me


helping raise money to find a cure for cancer

getting thoroughly freaked out by lizards


loving the sun

[when it's out]

hanging with morgan

celebrating the aunt's birthday


thinking she's beautiful

enjoying grandma's pool

celebrating pentecost



loving her face

listening to the music

appreciating the sunsets

making smoothies


taking walks


completely loving summer

3 comments:

Morgan said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy to have you back! I love the pictures, especially the flower ones. So pretty! All of the pictures are so summery- the colors, the watermelon, the walks in the park, the pool, the sunshine. Even that one of me with the girls is kinda summery-looking. And oh my goodness, that little Lila is seriously way too cute!

Keep up the blogging:) Even when I'm seeing you regularly, I still really miss you when you're not blogging.

Wayne said...

I love the pictures baby, I can't wait till we can do all those things together. I want you to be in every photo I take.

I love you so much

Miriam Herm said...

i love all of those summery things! Excep the lizard. There is NO WAY I will ever love lizards. And thanks for the prayers.

Happy Summering!