Wayne's here and it's so wonderful, amazing, perfect, and all those other positive descriptive words. I'll definitely be writing about that later, but for now I've got a little situation to write about.
My aunt who lives in California gave birth to her third baby this past November. She and baby Anthony (along with the rest of the family) are currently here visiting for a few weeks. The family is supposed to get together this Saturday to meet little Anthony for the first time.
The problem is, Wayne has to leave this Saturday evening. This makes things so complicated. The only people in my family who have met Wayne are my mom and dad. My grandparents don't even know about him yet, simply because I don't really want to hear all the questions my grandma will ask. So I'm not so sure a meet-the-family thing is real smart.
Basically, this just stinks. I'm already sad that he's going to be leaving, and then the family get-together just makes it 10 times worse. I'm really confused and not sure what to do.
I'll get through it, though. I'm just going to enjoy the week while I've got my sweet Wayne here by my side. His hugs soothe me so.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very complicated, indeed. I'm going to have to sleep on this one. I'll call you tomorrow. Hopefully by then I'll have come up with a plan! Try not to worry too much. I'm quite sure that it will all work out.
I met my husband online, although he didn't live overseas! He lived in Arizona, and I lived in Louisiana. We both played an online game, and after a few months of endless chats over the phone, he talked me into meeting him. I had the same fears as you mentioned. Not that he was an axe murderer, but that he wouldn't like me once he met me in person. He did. I did. We did! We're going having our seventh anniversary this year.
Post a Comment